Well here we are in November. This year has flown by! I have taken a pretty long break after the end of the project to try and collect my view of it as a whole. Kind of standing back from it and seeing all the gifts brought to me. I learned so much about myself and the world. Now, I am working on summarizing all of it so that I can easily carry it around for the rest of my life. So I thought I would post a few things that I have learned about giving. Here goes (in no particular order):
- Give every day.
- Give with intention.
- Giving happens everywhere.
- Gift given is gift received.
- Daily giving will change your life.
- Only give from abundance.
- Give without strings attached.
- Give. Paint. Repeat.
- Giving matters even when people say it doesn’t.
- Don’t give to change the world, give so that the world never changes you.
Just a few thoughts for the day. I painted these three skull paintings this weekend for an upcoming show. I am pretty overwhelmed by deadlines, Kickstarter Reward Fulfillments, work, and other stuff. But I just wanted to take some time and share these principles with you. What do you think?